COVID-19 Opening Procedures
Following updated government guidelines we are now open on a few days as part of our phased reopening programme.
Since our superstore was last open we’ve been working really hard to introduce new measures to limit the spread of Coronavirus.
The safety of our employees and customers is our first priority. All of our retail employees have received social distancing training set by government's guidelines.
We are also implementing a number of new social distancing and hygiene practices in the shop including:
- Keeping 2m apart from employees and other customers.
- Conducting personal temperature checks every morning before work.
- Introducing hand sanitisers at workstations and front door.
- Increased frequency of cleaning high contact areas.
- Providing employees with personal protective equipment if requested by vulnerable customers.
- All door handles and hand rails in the superstore will regularly sanitised throughout the day.
- We have a safe payment area with a protective screen in place.
Our teams are legally empowered to politely refuse entry to anyone they believe has symptoms associated with Coronavirus.
Our showrooms are very spacious but occasionally we may also limit the number of customers in the store at any one time.
All the above measures will enable us to strictly follow the government’s guidelines and the British Retail Consortium’s recommendations on social distancing in all our superstore.
We are now open for business:
Open daily from 10am to 4pm - Closed Sundays
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
To arrange a private viewing outside of these times please telephone Rob on 07876455788.
Thank you for your patience during this difficult time. Any questions please use the form below.
Inspired Rooms Team